Sunday 21 February 2016

14. Islam needs positive media attention. Period.



Assalamualaykum!

So for the past few weeks I've been working on a special little interview article on the Director of Freesia. I guess it really woke me up from how much of an awful writer I can be but alhamdulilah, modesty is rewarding! Do check out the article here-


As a writer, informing the Muslim community about inspiring stories like these has a perfectly profound effect on the writer more than anything. People like these are focused on success and their dreams and really made me question how far I was from achieving my own. As a teenager, I really feel life holds many responsibilities and I don't really think we have utilized our energy and ability to the best of our ability. It sucks to think like that, but it motivates you nonetheless. 


yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment