Wednesday 17 February 2016

9. The Canonism and Pain

All praise and glory due to Allah

Assalamualaykum!

So some time back I stuck my hands into photography and have no future aspirations to get myself out....ever. It's good to some degree but when you have psychology assignments piling their way towards impossibility, it's now or never.
But Alhamdulilah after last weeks clients (may Allah bless their soul, they were so patient subhanallah, having opened their shop 3 hours late because of late me, they still offered me a dinner afterwards) I was back on Manual Mode (#notaboutautolife) and everything was going smoothly.

But the reason why I wish to document this is because it's not till yesterday that I slipped over my own feet, fell a little back into a mental hardship.
It was difficult, I've gotta admit.
And still recovering.

But what it made me realize is something we take for granted
It's ourselves.
We have so much potential, and when we do possess that potential, we don't make the most of it.
It got me thinking.
We have to answer to Allah swt about this time, 
those moments, 
those hours. 
It adds up.



Sometimes you've gotta hold your breath and dive straight into your passion and dreams. The pain has no intention of going anywhere so transform it into ideas and dreams. 
Don't let it consume you because the only thing that should consume you is Allah.
And passion to strive for his sake.
That's Jihaad. 
Knowing the pain is there but dealing with it and keep moving foward.

yours x

No comments:

Post a Comment